It’s all happening at Bendigo’s renovated
The Francis, Russell and Morcom families have created and operate the superbly renewed Queens Arms – making sure the staﬀ are cheery and professional, the atmosphere ever warm and welcoming, the food and drink superb and the vibe just as relaxed as you’d want it to be.
The Queens Arms food experience
From kid’s meals to lunch or a family dinner, we oﬀer a wide range of freshly prepared top quality meal choices, including the great pub classics such as ﬁsh and chips, lamb shanks and a good ol’ parma. If time is pressing for that business lunch, simply call us ahead and order – and do ask about our lunchtime special. Our staﬀ are cheery and helpful, and the atmosphere is always welcoming to families and friends, new and old.
How about that special Friday after work feeling?
If you’ve made it through another hard week, then kick back and get your weekend oﬀ to a fantastic start with our Friday Arvo Knock Oﬀ specials from 4pm to 7pm. That’s when we roll out $4 pots, $5.50 schooners, $5 house wines plus great bar snacks and a chance to Chase the ACE.
Here are some other great reasons why the Bendigo community
just loves the renewed and revitalised QA
- 1. It’s the kind of youngsters to oldies, friendly atmosphere a proper pub should have.
- 2. The beer is still as awesome as ever – and the wine list just as terriﬁc.
- 3. The food is always truly tasty and super fresh.
- 4. Cheer or moan, as you enjoy big screen footy and other key sporting events.
- 5. Terriﬁc live music most Fridays and Saturdays from 8pm.
- 6. Close to Bendigo CBD with plenty of free parking.
- 7. Ever welcoming open ﬁre during chilly winter days and nights.